Saturday 19 June 2010

Very excited!

I am not sure how I have failed to mention this on my blog before but I am off to Polymer Play Days in Nottingham next week! Being a mother of 2 small children it is a real treat to be able to escape and have 3 days of pure polymer clay! I am looking forward to learning some new techniques, meeting some people I have met online in person and spending time with other people who actually know what polymer clay is! ( I am trying to educate the people around me ;)

I have been making beads for the bead swap which is part of this event along with 6 workshops. I am so indecisive I couldn't decide what to make at all so I have a large selection. I just hope there is something to interest everyone. I'll give you a sneak preview


 Can't wait to tell you all about it and show you the things I make in the workshops!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You´re so lucky to go there. I went last year and it was fantastic. I wish you a lovely trip, a lot of learning and claying!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that must be a real treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Have a great time and think of all of us who are not there....you have quite an assortment, I especially like the ones with stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this at all. Now I'm dead jealous! Maybe I can get to go next year. It sounds absolutely fabulous and you've made a great selection of beads to take.

    ReplyDelete